Read Caption For More!
If you have recently published your book and are looking for some effective ways to promote your book and set it apart from other books in the market
1. Create your author website – Use SEO to be on top of search results. Use ads to make revenue from your website and reinvest it into marketing your book. Build an email list to directly connect with your audience.
2. Create a personal brand – Create a brand name of yourself and set yourself apart. Take control. Let people know who you are.
3. Get your books reviewed – Ask readers to review your book on amazon. Contact book reviewers. The more reviews your book gets, the better the rankings on Amazon and Goodreads.
4. Use Social Media – Establish an online presence. Talk about your book on Instagram and Facebook. Join author groups. Share your opinion on twitter.
5. Niche your genre – Don’t just tag thriller. Go deeper. E.g. Psychological thriller, crime thriller. The more niche you go the better chances of reaching a high ranking.
6. Use amazon’s promotional tool – Explore KDP Select, Amazon author central and Expanded distribution program. Remember, if you have more reviews, amazon will itself promote your book.
7. Join Goodreads author program – Create your author profile. Promote your book. Organize giveaways and host discussions.